WBJEE 2017 or West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination will be organized by West Bengal Joint Entrance Board for admission in various Engineering and Pharmacy courses in West Bengal. The entrance examination will also conduct tests for admission in architecture courses in State Govt. colleges. The exam will be conducted in offline mode only. Admission to Private and State Govt. engineering colleges will be done on the basis of rank obtained in WBJEE.
WBJEE 2017 important dates:
|1||05/01/2017||Online form fill-up start|
|2||04/02/2017||Last date of online form fill-up, payment and confirmation page download|
|3||06/02/17 to 08/02/17||Form correction|
|4||10/04/2017||Publication of Admit Card for Entrance|
|5||23/04/2017||WBJEE 2017 Examination|
|6||05/06/2017||Publication of Results|
Download WBJEE 2017 Admit Card
The admit card for WBJEE test to be held on 23rd April 2017 was published on 12th April. The admit card availability date was later updated by the officials. Download admit card button was active on April 11 for some time but later removed but the page was active since then.
How to Download Admit Card
Click on the above red button or visit wbjeeb.nic.in the website and click on “Download Admit Card 2017” button.
Log in with your application number and password you got during online registration.
Click on download admit card link and log out.
Take a colour printout of the admit card.
Schedule of WBJEE 2017 Exam
Date: 23rd April
Maths: 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
Chemistry and Physics: 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Bring Admit card along with any of the mentioned original photo ID card(such as Aadhar Card / Pan Card / Passport or School ID card) to the examination center.
- Carry a copy of the color photograph submitted during the online application.
- Candidates with soiled/distorted/ disfigured Admit Cards will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
- Only use the black ball pen provided by the Board during the exam.
- Carrying of any gadget like calculator or wrist watch is strictly prohibited.
Pattern of examination
- Each paper will contain two-time of questions bearing one marks and two marks accordingly.
- For MCQ questions bearing 1 mark, the negative marking will be 1/4 for each wrong answer and for question bearing two marks the negative markings will be 1/2.
- Each MCQ will have four choices.
|Subject||Category 1||Category 2||Category 3||Total Marks|
|Why and Chem||30+30||5X2+5X2||5X2+5X2||100|
WBJEE Helpline Details:
Phone : (033) 2367 1159/ 1198
Email : wbjeeb[at]gmail[dot]com
Toll-free help desk: 1800-1023-781
For syllabus and colleges that will participate in counseling check the official Information Brochure.
Best of luck to all the candidates !!